Radesha “Desh” Dixon is the International Dream Encourager™: A Best-Selling Author, International Speaker and Poet, passionate about empowering others to manifest the life of their dreams. She is a former pageant titleholder.
Desh obtained her MBA from Strayer University and her Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications from Virginia Commonwealth University. She appeared in Dr. Joe Vitale’s, ‘The Secret Mirror’. She has always had a passion for writing from a young age.
Her own life experiences led her on a spiritual self-empowerment journey to rediscover her own purpose. Because of the wisdom and knowledge she has gained, she is on a mission to help others tap into their own inner power just as she has.
Dixon is the Creator & Founder of No More Broken Records™, a movement to empower women not to settle. To break the repeated cycles like a broken record.
She is available for motivational speaking and poetry. Book her today!
- Former member of Toastmasters
- Member of Bob Yates Circle of Champions
- Member of Lucinda Cross Activate
- Author of Queens Don’t Settle: A Book of Poems To Empower Women
- Author of No More Broken Records: 5 Tips to Change Your Tune and Transform Your Life
- Go to www.changingyourtune.com to download a FREE chapter!
- Co-Author: Tainted Elegance: Simply Beautiful compiled by Ashley Love
- Co-Author: Tainted Elegance: Simply Beautiful 2 compiled by Ashley Love
- Co-Author: Her Story His Glory: Surviving Suicide and Defeating Depression with Toy James
- Contributing Author: LOVE…It’s Like Glitter For Your Soul! with Kathie Holmes (Amazon International Best Seller)
- Contributing Author: I Am Woman Enough: 365 Affirmations For Women by Asa Leveaux (Amazon Best Seller)
- Contributing Author: Still Waters Run Deep edited by Jacqueline Rose
- Co-Author: The book of Inspiration for women by women by Ruth Cyster-Stuettgen
- One of her poems received ‘Honorable Mention’ from The National Authors Registry in the Fall 2000 Iliad Literary Awards Program
- Comments published in Essence Magazine under Spirituality: http://www.essence.com/2015/01/01/becoming-best-you-new-year
- Shared advice in online writing article: http://www.webwritingadvice.com/writers-share-how-they-stay-focused-and-disciplined/
- 1 of 3 Cover Models for Winter 2015/2016 Volume of Pageant Emporium
- Model for Fashion Design & Art Week (FDAW) Couture Fashion Showcase 2016
- Cover Model for Fall 2016 issue of Pageant Emporium Digest
- Shared advice in online dating article: http://datelicious.com.au/i-want-kids-and-he-doesnt-what-should-i-do/
- Featured in the Huffington Post: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/5861a8fae4b04d7df167d10f?timestamp=1482798747442
- Model for Harvey Star Washington 7th Annual Night of Stars 2017
- Co-Author: Tainted Elegance: Bold, Beautiful & Paid Compiled by Ashley Love
- Nominated for 2 GrindFace Awards 2017
- Comments published in Bustle: https://www.bustle.com/p/11-questions-you-should-think-twice-about-before-asking-your-partner-59458